When you start playing, the game asks for your permission to get access to your friends list. All you need is to confirm the info you provide.
In case you rejected the request, you can change the settings in a few simple steps:
1. Click on the arrow button in the top right of Facebook.
2. Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Apps in the left column.
4. Hover over the game and click on X to remove it from the list of your apps. Your in-game progress will be restored when you start playing again.
5. Find the app on Facebook, launch it again and grant access to your friends list when the game asks for this permission.
Have more questions? Submit a request