The following parameters and resources represent the characteristics of your game character:
1. Experience - you receive experience points (EP) for every quest you complete. When you obtain a certain number of EP, you reach a new level. With each level, your gain Lives, access to new locations, equipment and feats.
2. Coins - you can get coins for successfully completing a quest, by gathering them during a run or by purchasing them at the bank. Coins can be used to buy new equipment, upgrade your current items, obtain keys to new locations, and much more.
3. Health - when you encounter obstacles or enemies in the course of your missions, you lose health points. Different obstacles may cause different damage. Your character dies when his health pool reaches zero. You can revive your character and continue the run by spending a Life.
4. Defense - this characteristic depends on your equipment. The higher your defense, the less damage the character gets when encountering obstacles or enemies.
5. Mana - a necessary resource if you want to use Shadow abilities or get access to certain locations. You can collect mana while completing quests by using the Mana Regeneration ability.
6. Rage - a necessary resource if you want to use Gauntlet Abilities. Your rage level grows when you kill enemies or use the Rage Restoration ability.
Have more questions? Submit a request