To clear you Flash Player cache, you should perform the following activities:
1. Point your mouse cursor on a Flash object (for example, on game window).
2. Click on it with your mouse right button.
3. Click on Parameters in the appearing context menu to see the Adobe Flash Player Parameters window.
4. Choose the Local Storage tab there (icon with a yellow folder and green arrow).
5. Set the scale slider in the tab to the zero point (the very left position).
6. Click on the OK button in the window that will appear.
7. In case you receive a notification asking to allow saving information in your computer local storage when you launch the Flash object, click on the Allow button in the window.
Have more questions? Submit a request