If you experience crashes with applications on your device, you can help us to settle the matters by sending crash reports to our Support Team.
These reports are stored on your device at the moment of the crash. When you sync your device with iTunes, they are are copied to your computer. You can find them in the following folder:
1. For Mac: Library\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NAME
2. For PC with Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR PC USER NAME\Application Data\Apple сomputer\Logs\CrashReporter\YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NAME
3. For PC with Windows Vista/Windows 7 and later versions: C:Users\YOUR PC USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\YOUR MOBILE DEVICE NAME\
Here is the picture of the address bar: http://take.ms/yh6IZ
If you cannot find these folders on your computer, try to enter the path manually. Click on the address bar and type the path to the folder: http://take.ms/tHmtG
Once you have found all the required information, please check its content and format:
1. Crash reports start with the title Incident Identifier and the symbols before it are unnecessary.
2. The Hardware Model line with device name and the app version will help you to ensure the file reference to the game. The app name should be also mentioned in the text of reposts.
3. Crash reports have .crash file extension. If it is .rtf, open the file, copy and paste its content to save it as another document with .crash extension. Other extension types can be simply renamed into .crash
4. Name the file with reports according to your request number. In case you have several files, please numerate them and then archive in .zip format.
Send it as attachment to your message to our Support Team so we could be sure to fully address your question. Thank you for co-operation!