There is no common way to make a screenshot for all Android devices. However, here are some methods that might help you to capture your screen:
1. Try pressing a combination of buttons. For example, press:
- the Power button with the Home button;
- the Power button and the Volume Up/Volume Down button;
- the menu and Home button.
This method works for devices that have a built-in screen capture function. Almost every device with 4.0 version of Android allows you to make screenshots using these shortcuts.
2. There are a lot of Android Screen shot apps available on Google Play. We recommend you to check them because the ability to take screenshots on your Android tablet or Android phone is extremely useful.
Have more questions? Submit a request